Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mojo 119 sketch challenge





I must admit, I love the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. Sometimes I will sit down to my table in my craft room and I have a hard time deciding what to do and sometimes I just don't feel that creative. Mojo Monday makes it easy for me to create a card. They give me a sketch and all I have to do is come up with a stamp and paper.

Here I have created some baby cards. I don't specifically have a baby stamp set but I do love this deer so I thought I could use it. Enjoy your day.

Paper: Pretty in Pink, or Bashful Blue, vanilla and choc. chip
Ink: Choc. Chip, Pretty in Pink or Bashful Blue
Stamps: Little Angel & Four friends (I think it's called)
Punches: none
Misc: circle scissor cutter, big shot, scallop die, texturz plates and vanilla ribbon

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely. What adorable baby cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OhMyGooooodness.. these cards are just adorable! They are such cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete