Monday, June 8, 2009

Mojo Monday # 90


I thought I would challenge myself today and try and make a card that wasn't girly. I like this stamp set and wanted to use my sisters new sizzix textures templates. Ok my sister doesn't know I am using them as they are brand new and I haven't given her SU order to her yet but what she doesn't know won't hurt her right?? Sisters should share right? Hee hee.
Ink: Chocolate Chip & Close to Cocoa
Paper:Choc Chip, creamy caramel, kiwi kiss
Stamps: Under the Stars
Punches: 1 3/8 & 1 3/4
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, texturz plates & big shot

2 comments:

  1. This bear makes me smile every time! Super fun idea for a father's day card. Great job with the mojo sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this set! I like your manly card! Great take on the MOJO challenge.

    ReplyDelete