Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sticky Cuts Sweet Card



This is so much fun for me to be able to share some of the projects that I do. I do hope that you are enjoying seeing them. This card was a cute card using the Sticky Cuts Sweet from SU. They are die cut images that are similar to double sided tape where they are sticky on both sides. You peel off the backing, place the image on your project, then pull of the backing on the top of the image and pour glitter or beads over it. Then all you have to do is brush off the excess glitter or beads and you're done!! They are a simple way to add glitter to your projects. On this card above, I used the chunky glitter. The paper I used was kraft, pink pirouette. celery and I piece of some retired patterned paper. The ribbon is the kraft taffeta ribbon. The centre of the flower is a button from the latte pack and the centre is from the pretties kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment